Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I declare, we contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data
Section default policy
The author(s) hereby assigns, conveys, and otherwise transfers all rights, title, interest and copyright ownership of said work for publication.
The assignment of rights to Bahria University Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (BUJHSS) includes the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies, include in indexes or search databases in print, electronic, or other media.
All accepted/published works become the property of Bahria University Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (BUJHSS) and may not be published elsewhere without prior written permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.